Thursday, February 20, 2025

Advanced Clinicals Retinol & Collagen Body & Face Lotion Set | Skin Firming & Crepey Skin Care

Advanced Clinicals Retinol & Collagen Body & Face Lotion Set | Skin Firming & Crepey Skin Care | 16oz Fragrance-Free


Advanced Clinicals Retinol & Collagen Cream Set – Skin Firming & Hydrating

· Powerful Anti-Aging – Retinol boosts collagen, reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin.

· Deep Hydration & Nourishment – Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Green Tea, and Glycerin soothe, firm, and protect skin.

· Collagen Boost – Restores skin elasticity, hydrates, and improves texture for a youthful glow.

· Plump & Tighten – Helps lift sagging skin, even tone, and enhance radiance.

· Dermatologist-Tested – Made in an FDA-inspected lab in the USA for safe, effective results.


Get Access Product here:  https://amzn.to/41bcNUO


#AdvancedClinicals  #RetinolCream   #CollagenBoost   #SkinFirming #AntiAgingSkincare #CrepeySkinCare #HydrateAndNourish #YouthfulGlow #SkincareRoutine #DermatologistApproved #PlumpSkin #WrinkleReduction #FirmAndTight #GlowUp #HealthySkin


User Review:

 

THE BEST moisturizer WITHOUT the greasiness, thick coating, and an overpowering smell.

This is my second tub. Ive tried many moisturizers and keep coming back to this one. I really like its absorption and that it doesn't leave you greasy and sticking to other surfaces you touch. The scent is very light and smells clean.

The tub with the pump is very practical for me as you can open the tub and easily access the last of the moisturizer as you finish it. Unlike other bottles where you can never get to the bottom and use the entire product.

This is truly a "full body lotion" that feels good on your face as well. Great quality, for a great price!


Excellent and WAY BEYOND expectations

Unbelievable! I like literally just received this today! Actually this morning. I immediately put it on my face and the remainder on my elbows . Holy beautiful cream this is!!! The fragrance is the icing on the cake! My elbows are soft without callouses! I can only imagine what it’s doing to my face. I obviously put too much in my hands to use on my face hence the remaining balance for my elbows, but if applied properly after a bath or shower, this cream leaves just enough slip on the surface of my skin to apply foundation or base with ease! I would give this product 10 stars since I have very sensitive skin and this is completely beyond my comprehension! I highly suggest using a special eye cream still since this does have the natural fragrance to it. Always be careful around the eye socket plus this isn’t meant for the eyes!! One cream does not ‘fit-all’ however this one certainly comes very close!!! I am beyond happy with this hence my long review. Seriously, I am a professional makeup artist for film and this product is one of a kind!

I am hooked!

Believe me, I am very serious when it comes to face cream. It’s part of my bread and professional butter for more than 25 years! Please go ahead and try this. If you love roses and trust the beautiful soft fragrance and healing power, this fragrance literally smells like the fresh cut rose from a very nice floral shop and NOT some cheap imitation. This is real. In closing, I’m hoping that you will feel my honesty in my review. I do not work or have any affiliation with this company, however I am true to myself and won’t blow smoke. ( it’s not in my character) This is well worth every penny plus you won’t feel guilty by using it on those difficult spots like knees or feet or elbows! This product gets my attention! Thank you to the makers and sellers! My friends are all getting a tub of this before the year’s end!

Excellent works as advertised

This is just fantastic cream. Being well aged with dry skin, this is first cream that has ever worked and in addition it has a wonderful light floral scent, not overwhelming more like fresh spring day. Skin toner is fantastic, definitely wrinkle reduction for this old female

Lush, dewy rose fragrance makes this an elegant and hardworking moisturizer at a terrific value!

This cream is OUTSTANDING! I bought it primarily because I’m a huge fan of anything that smells of roses. I was looking for just a simple rose body/hand cream. But I stumbled across this and I’m so glad I did!

Not a cream, this is a lotion

Although I ordered this since it is advertised as a cream and is actually a lotion, it seems to be handling my dry skin very well. It applies easily, has a lightweight texture and sinks quickly in to skin. Never feels sticky or wet. Stops itching immediately. I would buy this again. I feel this is a great value


Get Access Product here:  https://amzn.to/41bcNUO

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home